Join 30 people to LERN how to create & implement video modeling for youth with disabilities!
Here’s what you get:
- Learn online from content experts & coaches
- See video examples
- Implement with 1 student/job seeker
- Receive expert coaching to address challenges and helpful hints in implementation!
- A certificate for 10 hours of training when you’ve completed all LERN elements
Here’s what you do:
- Commit to participate and complete all 3 weeks
- Learn and do for a few hrs/week on your own schedule
- Participate in an online discussion with coaches and other LERNers
- Implement with 1 student during weeks 2 & 3
Limited registration – please only register if you plan to participate.
- LERN how to create video modeling to teach students to learn and complete a variety task.
- Receive step-by-step how-to instructions and see examples.
- A coach will guide you to develop a video and implement it with a student!
This will be offered 2 times this spring! Just register for one.
March 18 – April 5, 2019
April 8 – 26, 2019
- Rachel Seaman-Tullis, University of West Georgia
- Ryan Kellems, Brigham Young University
Max Enrollment: 30 for each session
Best suited for people who provide direct support or instruction to young adults with disabilities.
Get More Info & Register
Questions? Need more info? Contact Dana Lattin firstname.lastname@example.org