Call for Proposals for the 2014 NYS CEC Convention October 31-‐November 1, 2014 Syracuse, NY THEME: “Leading Improvement for Children with Disabilities”
- Teacher Education
- Universal Design for Learning
- Technology for Diverse Learners
- Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Inclusive Classrooms
- Best Practices for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders, Students with Emotional and Behavioral Disorders and Learning Disabilities
- New York State & Federal Policies
Click on the link below for more information. Share your expertise!
3 thoughts on “Call for Proposals for the 2014 NYS CEC Convention”
Please e-mail me more information about this event! Dr. Kenneth Fetterman to — email@example.com
P.s My expertise is in the realm teacher education/universal instructional design (i.e. teacher-centered and student-centered paradigms).
More information regarding the NYS Council for Exceptional children can be located here.
Supplement to the comments posted above! (a few of the posts related to special needs)
Visit/Follow my blog @ http://kennethfetterman.wordpress.com
Additional resources (i.e. works) are available @ http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/kennethfetterman