The University of Oklahoma is creating a research-based transition assessment and needs your help! The end result of this assessment will generate individualized annual transition goals educators may use for each student’s IEP. We need your help to complete the development of the TAGG for national use.
- Receive a 15 minute online training session about the assessment and study
- Complete a TAGG and demographic sheet for as many of your students as possible
- Assist parents and students to sign consent forms and complete appropriate versions of the TAGG and AIR
- Provide input for the development of the new transition assessment
- Obtain necessary information for the completion of your students’ individualized transition plans
Compensation for Teachers
We know your time and effort is valuable. Educators who participate in this study will receive monetary compensation.
Monetary Compensation for Students and Parents or Guardians
Students and family will each receive a gift card for completion of the TAGG materials.
Participation Is Simple! For more information and to participate, go to: http://ed.ou.edu/taggstudy
Download the Flier Here: TAGGflier